Wednesday 23 April 2014

ReWriting Counts? - Day 23

CampNaNo finishes in 7 days and I've been looking at ways I can catch up. I need to pen over 3000 words a day to reach the 50k target and my four writing prompt challenges are totalling around 2,400 so a bit of a shortfall. So as planned, I'm going to start rewriting my next work in progress, in preparation for self publication. Wolf Moon is a fantasy (not sci fi) and one I have really loved writing as it freed me from the restrictions of historical fact and research and allowed me to create my own world. Red inked fountain pens are at the ready. I'll share more from my website Louise Charles as I progress. 
But for now... on day 22, these were my writing prompts:

1. Keywords: time, mine, bell, celebrate, fun 
2. Random: a marriage that’s run its course: 
3. One-word prompt: trying
4. This picture:  which prompted me to write something set in 3014!

Until Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment