Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spinning Plates - Day 8

We all have to cope with competing priorities on a daily basis and being a writer doesn't mean that you cannot be distracted by other items on the dreaded 'to do list'. I love lists, as my husband will tell you. I have lists about lists and coloured pens to illustrate when something has been done! Ticking items as completed gives me a great sense of pleasure. Sad I know. But I do get (some) things done. As you can probably tell, I'm a bit of spinning plate kind of person. And yesterday on Day 8, a plate fell. I only completed three out of the four writing challenges I planned. But... I finished decorating the bathroom which makes me feel happy. Here are the three challenges I wrote about yesterday with a total word count of around 1800.



  1. Keywords: mate, cold, sheath, curve, CD (I didn't manage to include 'sheath', not sure why?)
  2. Random: stealing a kiss
  3. Picture: (but I changed the fruit and wrote about cherries, not plums...) 



Today, I hope to catch up with my challenges and complete five... the pressure is on as I go away on Friday for a few days.
Until Later, 


No comments:

Post a Comment