Sunday 1 November 2015

NaNo Diaries: Day One


Morning Pages Wake Up Call:  6.06am (a lie in by the standard of the last few days)
Word Count: 2011! Yay
Chocolate: Not a smidgen 
Wine: Well, maybe a glass or two - it's Sunday after all!





I'm kicking off this blog again on Day One of NaNoWriMo and it's also All Souls Day. This is the person behind my personal persona of Louise Charles, the girl that makes her tick. My Writer Within. It's a personal blog, about the things that make me tick.

I've been evaluating my 'job' as writer and decided I'm in this for the long term. Here I will share my motivations, the ups and the downs and at the same time remind myself of my achievements. If you want to hang around that's fine, welcome. So grab a glass, pull up a chair and settle down.

For starters, I'm not writing a novel for this month, check the next post if you want to hear more! And if you want to see my 'professional face' check out Louise Charles. 

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment