Friday 27 November 2015

NaNo Diaries: Days Twenty Five to Twenty Seven




Morning Pages Wake Up Call: 6.15 am
Word Count: 2100 (Total - 50,950
Treats: A Story Binder download (for another post)
Other Activity: Uploading my novel to Createspace Grrrrr.
Word of the Day: ONIOMANIA noun 1. an uncontrollable desire to buy things.

Yay, I hit the magic 50k mark this morning! Feeling oh, so chuffed. I haven't been posting because I've also been formatting my next publication for release next Tuesday 1st December. I love the process of self publishing my book, I feel very much in control of its destiny. Quite a scary place to be and I'm sure with practice it will get easier. Needless to say I'm on another learning curve even though I've been here before... 
Now for a large glass of something,
Ciao for Now


No comments:

Post a Comment