Monday 25 October 2010

COUNTDOWN



To NaNoWriMo
This will not be a long post, suffice to say that the deadline for the beginning of NaNoWriMo is less than a week away (Monday 1 November). I've spent the weekend reading about outlining, from snowflakes to phases, plot to character and downloaded two software programmes. Panicking? Me? Well that might be putting it mildly but I don't feel as though I'm prepared at all, I have characters and scenes and settings just floating around in the empty space between my ears. Calm down, I hears you say... Take some deep breaths... Close your eyes and now breath out...
Feeling better? No, but a little calmer and now I shall go and outline something, even it it may turn into this weeks shopping list. I will try and post a little every day, just to let you know (and convince myself) what is happening in my quest to get ready for this years event. I love it once I get there but it's the anticipation!
We are in this together remember!



No comments:

Post a Comment