Monday 1 November 2010

NaNoWriMo - Day One

Ready, Steady, Go! 
After a few technical hitches over the weekend where the gremlins trashed all the blogs I had written since Friday I very nearly gave up. After all, I have a novel to write. But blogging about it here is very, very important for my soul so I am not taking this lying down.
So Day One and my NaNoWriMo buddies at Writers Abroad have been tapping away furiously and at time of writing we have a combined word count of just over 10,000 words. Yes TEN THOUSAND WORDS! Well done to us all.
Other WA friends have been offering lashings of coffee, shoulders for support and a kick up the backside when required. All virtual of course. But it feels good, scary but good.


Until Tomorrow

Oh and by the way in case your're wondering, 'The Duchessa' is my user name for NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment