Tuesday 14 December 2010

SNAILS PACE

Not Much Writing or Progress
Oh dear, feeling scratchy and frustrated. I've been trying to get into my scene setting and failed miserably I'm afraid. I just don't seem able to think straight or think at all - that would be a start at least. I'm not sure if it's the weather (terribly cold in my office) or my brain (a little empty) or I just can't make the grade (so what's new?). It all seems in the too difficult pile today. But that's not good enough is it? If you're a writer you have to write and I pontificate on high about all the things I do to get the creative juices going, but I can't even catch up with the snails today. And now I sound like a loser and that makes me feel even worse. I know I need to do something to take my mind off it and then it'll all come good. You sure? I'll let you know.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment