Friday 7 September 2012

Friday Review




Yep, tis that time already. I'm feeling fairly chuffed with my writing week - chuffed is a northern(UK) term for the uninitiated, meaning pleased! For the following reasons, I'm giving myself a good old pat on the back.






  • I've almost got my third chapter rewritten ready for submitting for a critique, this one from my pals over at WA - the rewrites go there first as I trust their judgement and their constructive feedback, we've sort of grown up together as writers, so it's a safe place. I have until Sunday to get it in as my week starts on a Monday.
  • I wrote and submitted a Muse (creative free write) - the prompt I chose was about a Christmas tree decorations taking a life of their own and I developed a malevolent fairy... fun stuff but could grow into something else, one never knows.
  • And finally I've managed four out of five blog entries planned this week. What happened to the fifth? I just forgot to do it yesterday...

So it's that time... POETS day - it still applies even if I don't go 'out' to work Monday to Friday...

Until Later


No comments:

Post a Comment