Wednesday 15 August 2012

Daily Journal

I can't believe how long it is since I last blogged. Can't say I missed it, otherwise it wouldn't have taken me 8 weeks! But I decided that it was time to revisit. 

I've been looking and enjoying other peoples blogs, particularly the simple ones, the ones that don't particularly educate but share and enlighten, or just simply provide an account of what the blogger has been up to.

So that's my next attempt. This is blog is going to be a daily journal about my writing day, what I planned to do, what I didn't get done and hopefully will give me the impetus I need to get back on track.

The Dukes Shadow
I have completed the rewrite of Chapter 6  and will be submitting it to Writers Abroad for a critique *bites fingernails* this week. I have not finished writing the new Chapter 1 yet thought I've done an edit. I'm fretting about the all important 'first lines' and wonder if they have enough impact. 

Other Projects
Most of which have taken a back seat, but these are the ones I need to get back on track with

  • The Good Life - Tales of Penny and George
  • Wolf Moon - Fantasy Novella
  • NaNoWriMo 2012 - I have a working title! The Pope's Mistress but that's all I'm sharing for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment