Friday 1 June 2012

To Blog or Not To Blog

My posting has been a bit erratic lately. A number of reasons or excuses, call them what you will. The main being my head is firmly stuck into rewrite of The Duke's Shadow and turning all the great feedback I'm getting into improving my manuscript. As I have given it top priority, that's fair enough and I'm really enjoying it so it works all round.

The second is our WA Anthology, Foreign Encounters, which I posted about last week. I have to pull out of the bag a fiction and non-fiction piece (I wouldn't attempt poetry) and submit to my fellow members for critique well in advance of the deadline. So I've been rolling ideas (a bit of a grand term really, just nuggets really) around but still not any further than that.

Thirdly, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself on here, that's not unusual - I'm used to my own company. Blogging can sometimes feel like a chore, especially if you feel you don't have something to say that is witting and interesting, and I suppose that's why readers will read or not. So posts will continue to be a bit intermittent but I will do another character profile soon, I need my Duke to develop some redeeming features...

Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment